Selamat datang di CaraGampang.Com

Samsung Galaxy S III Shows Up In “Leaked” Concept Images

Saturday, December 24, 20110 comments


Samsung_Galaxy_S_III_I9500-550x494.png

Okay, so this isnotthe Galaxy S III. I don’t care what you’re hearing from around theinternet. But it looks awfully pretty, doesn’t it? These concept images came from a Russian website calledConcept-Phoneswhich shows off just that — user generated concepts. And the user did a fairly good job at that. I wont even go into the supposed specs of the device seeing how they’re more of a wish-list than anything. Just expect a lot of “HD-this” and “quad-that” to make an obligatory appearance somewhere in there. 
One more time, there isn’t anything official about this pic at all.I feel like we barely got the Galaxy S II in our hands and now we’ve all got the Galaxy S III fever? That was fast.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Support : Cara Gampang | Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Templatea | Pusat Promosi
Copyright © 2011. TechGhat - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by CaraGampang.Com
Proudly powered by Blogger